The India Platform invited all its stakeholders to a large-scale matchmaking event.
* To have the opportunity as a researcher or a staff member to discuss research and collaboration topics in detail within the following knowledge domains:
– Agriculture & environment
– Urban planning & Engineering
– Business & Management
– Medical science
* To visit the Indian partner institutions
* To meet with the Ambassadors or their representatives of the European stakeholders
* To discuss and decide about the future strategy of the India Platform
Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013 – Inauguration Session with speeches of the Embassy representatives
Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013 – Parallel discussions and visits to the Indian partner institutions
Thursday, April 4th, 2013 – Common Closing Session
Read here the report of the event.
Click here to see the full photo album of the visit.
This event was organised in collaboration with:
University of Pardubice – Ghent University Hospital – Ghent University – Amrita University – University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore – University of Groningen – BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore – Gokula Education Foundation, Bangalore – IIT JodhpurInstitute of Finance and International Management (IFIM), Bangalore – Karnataka State Women’s University (KSWU), Bijapur – National Law School of India University, Bangalore – Alva’s Education Trust – BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore – Jyothy Group – Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU) – University of Antwerp