The 7th edition of the EU-India STI Cooperation Days, organised by Indigo Policy and Inno Indigo, will focus on Bioeconomy and take place on 21-22 September 2016 at the CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography in Goa, India.
The team will identifying speakers and moderators for the four parallel sessions:
– Sustainable Food Security – research and innovation all along the food chain, from primary production, food processing to healthy and safe foods and diets.
– Blue Growth -Testing, demonstrating, scaling-up and bringing to the market innovative marine and maritime technologies, products and services, as well as exploring the interactions between the oceans and human health, and strengthening the capability to observe and map oceans and seas basins.
– Rural Renaissance – Innovation as driver for rural development, with a particular emphasis on developing framework conditions for innovation and new business models adapted to the rural context, and support for skills development in rural communities.
– Bio-based innovation for sustainable goods and services – Securing sustainable biomass supply for biobased goods and services and the future development of bio-based markets, for example by promoting stakeholder engagement.
Speakers will be asked to present the excellent results of their Indo-European collaborative projects. It can refer to bilateral or multilateral partnerships, and to research or innovation, public or private.
If you would like to suggest a scientific speaker or moderator, please send their name and contact details with a short message to email@example.com.
About the EU-India STI Cooperation Days:
Organised by the Indigo Policy and Inno Indigo projects, the EU-India STI Cooperation days will bring together researchers, SMEs and policy makers to discuss the latest policy, research and innovation developments in the field of bioeconomy and offer extended networking opportunities.
Special features will include:
– Showcase of excellent EU-Indian projects in biotechnology
– Valorisation workshop: from the lab to the market
– Young Scientist Competition
– Networking Cafè
– Open House with European and Indian funding agencies and embassies
– Open Space session: defining research priorities for the future
You are also kindly invited to share this announcement with your network.